Watch movies now listening music free Mrpals.com

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Something in they way she dresses?


I think one of the values that Asian women have that I like the most is in the way they dress. In most western countries women have the tendency to dress a little to provocative and revealing. Asian women are just the opposite, they dress very conservative yet extremely sexy and pleasing to the eyes. I don't know about you, but I would never want to be married to someone that shows her goods to the world. So, after that being said this would be another reason western men seek Thai and Asian women for wives, they are more conservative. Look through the lovely ladies at http://www.thaidarling.com and you will see what I am talking about.

2 sexy girl comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Thaidarling said...

I am not sure what your comment says. What is the URL of your blog?