Watch movies now listening music free Mrpals.com

Monday, August 20, 2007

Busty Asian girls



While searching for todays photos of Sexy Asian girls I ran across this young asian girl and thought you guys might enjoy her. She is pretty and certainly a very busty Asian girl. Let me know what you think of her. Also there wasn't much response on the number of posts of new asian girls you would like to see added each day.

2 sexy girl comments:

Anonymous said...

Certainly very beautiful sexy girl. She indeed is very busty, which is generally rare for Thai girls. I am a Pakistani man and you know that Pakistani girls generally have big breasts but even then I find this beuatiful Thai girl very cute, sexy and busty. I would certainly like to cuddle up with her in bed and please her with my huge manhood.

Thaidarling said...

I don't think this one is Thai, She is Asian for sure but Im not sure exactly where. You are correct though, generally us Thai girls are not well endowed in that area, but we make up for it in many ways including our smile :)