Watch movies now listening music free Mrpals.com

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Erotic Asian girl or Shy Thai girl?






Well someone labeled this blog as being erotic. I am not certain if that is good or bad. I try keep the photos beautiful and sexy as possible while still keeping a rated PG13 atmosphere. Celebrating the beauty and sensuality of Asian women is all in good taste. Being a Thai woman myself I respect Asian culture. I see no harm in sharing Asian and Thai girls sexy and wonderful shapes with the rest of the world.
How do you feel about this?

2 sexy girl comments:

tony brookes said...

I find the pictures of asian sensual beauty brighten my day and that does not diminish in anyway my respect for either asian culture or the women themselves and thank you for this thaidarling

Thaidarling said...

You are very welcome Tony and thank you for your wonderful words.