Watch movies now listening music free Mrpals.com

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Why men Like Shy Asian girls


That is a tough question. I'm a Thai girl and I don't know the answer to that. I will rely on you guys to post comments and answer that one. Why do you guys like us Asian girls. We are not special we are just normal girls. I think Asian girls want the same things in life that any other woman would want. We are simple shy and mostly quiet, very courteous and polite. So why do you guys like Asian girls so much???

3 sexy girl comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think men just like Asian girls, and if they do, it's not necessarily because they are shy. An attractive human being is liked by all, regardless of ethnic background. So I think your question is loaded. Why not ask something like, why do men like scantily clothed women with hot bodies? I mean, most heterosexual men with a sex drive will be interested.

Thaidarling said...

Well I suppose that would be one way to ask. I think since I am a Thai woman and I have several dating websites dedicated to western men seeking Asian women. So the Asian women only ask why. Perhaps I should ask why men like Asian women scantily clothed? But I think you are right. Men are men and women really do love men for being men.

Anonymous said...

Demanding, brash, selfish and rude...these are qualities which have overtaken many Western women in their struggle for equality. Asian girls are the very opposite and that is why a lot of decent Western men turn to them for a more peaceful life with some good old fashioned virtues.

James