Watch movies now listening music free Mrpals.com

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Beautiful Asian Girls





I wanted to post more normal everyday Asian girls and these Thai ladies are exactly what you would see here everyday. They are cute and sweet aren't they? Do you think you could fall in love with a girl like one of these? I had a poll on here a while back asking if I created a 100% Free Dating site would you use it and I had a very high response voting yes so I did it and it is waiting for you :) It has only been active for a few days but already some cute Thai girls have created profiles for you. I hope to see many of you there.

3 sexy girl comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have noticed a common question while reading through the blogs. You have asked, often why western men like Asian women. I can only give you my thoughts on that. Is it there long, velvety hair, pouty lips, liquid eyes, exotic looks, and beautiful smile? It is all that and more. It is a million little things that make one incredible combination.
Western women are very driven to prove that they are equal to men. I agree, I think everyone is equal. They push it further; they want to show everyone that they are superior to men. They do not look at you as a partner, but as competition. It is more important to them what have or can get. They do not look at the inside; a warm, romantic, caring heart is wasted on them.
Asian women are classy, polite, and proper. Yes they have dreams and goals, everyone does. They can be aggressive in business. But when all is said and done it is there mate and family that come first. They appreciate small simple things that show affection and caring. They look at a person and see them for who they are, and accept them for who they are.
If you want to know the real reason why I like Asian women, look at the mystery lady buried several pages back in the blog. She is absolutely stunning; she makes me smile when I look at her picture. She must get a lot of sleep as I would think it takes a tremendous amount of energy to stay that flawless...
These are some of the reasons why I like Asian women. Some people may agree, some may disagree. I would like to hear your reasons.

Love, light, and happiness

-Marque-

Travel Kingdom said...

Wow....so sexy !

Thaidarling said...

You guys are always so nice. Thank you for the wonderful comments.