Watch movies now listening music free Mrpals.com

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Beautiful Thai girls










Normal beautiful Thai girls I think are much more realistic and down to Earth. I am sure much less expensive too I would imagine. The majority of women here in Thailand I would say want more of a simple and less glamorous lifestyle. Most come from quite poor backgrounds and Cherish everything that have and get. Most of the girls here simply want someone that will care for them and be faithful. I don't think that is an out of line request or want, do you?

1 sexy girl comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Isn't it interesting how everyone is so different yet in so many ways we are all the same?
I mean for example, everyone has their strengths and weakness, working together we make up for the weakness and make a stronger bond with our friends. A few of the important things to making it work are; trust, honesty, compassion, and communication. Warmth, comfort, and a sense of caring and protecting a lovely lady is something we are all looking for. I don't know what it is you do, when you decide for yourself that you really want to be with someone, and you know it's what you want, because you find yourself imagining it ... you picture it in your mine and you look forward to it for all the right reasons. Reasons that are right to you because you know its what you want, but I think you know a person can find that when that's what's taking place, wow, what a difference in the way they think and just how readily you then begin to make time for this special person you are now connecting so strongly with.
Its a totally different experience, its like you feel almost magnetically drawn to this person, you know what I mean? And sometimes I think a person wouldn't even know that that's what's taking place until afterwards. And you look back on it as one of those amazing memories you treasure/cherish for the rest of your life ... now ... with me as I think long and hard about it I think that's the process of discovering that a person is being drawn to another person. That is the magic and special feelings just click and take over.

Hugs & kisses
-Marque-