Watch movies now listening music free Mrpals.com

Monday, September 24, 2007

Special Asian Girls




OK an Asian girls special treat for you for neglecting you and not posting as much. I hope you enjoy. This girl was so hot I had to share her with you I have never shown a full topless Asian girl before but when I saw her even my mouth popped open. I do hope she has the same effect on you guys but don't expect to see something like this here often. I just feel guilty for working on the dating site so much and this how I show my love to all my readers. What do you think of this Asian girls personality? I think she could actually hurt someone with those, what do you think?

2 sexy girl comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have been reading the blog for a bit now. I have noticed a common thread throughout the posts. Beautiful ladies that are lonely, looking for someone to take care of them, keep them warm and protected. Someone who will be open and honest with them, make them happy and share a special connection to. Isn’t that what we are all looking for?

I was reading this article that was talking about the difference in the way men and women fall in love. And it was saying that men usually feel an attraction right away but women by contrast usually feel a connection and then become very attracted.

I mean you know that kind of special connection you sometimes feel ... that mysterious compelling click that takes place right there (right in the center part of who you truly are, right next to your heart).... where you really feel so warm, safe and comfortable and it just lets you know this person is going to be so right for you in so many ways and you just slide into that sense of having known them for ever as if is was meant to happen, and as if you've always known them, maybe to the point where you picture this person so big and bright in that special place in your mind.

You don't even know why you just have to go deep inside and find all those values that are so important to you but you just naturally link them up with this person such that you find yourself beginning to look through the eyes of attraction ... cause I find when you look through the eyes of attraction, look through the eyes of desire, that's when you can make that connection and really feel that growing bond growing more and more as you begin to imagine being with this person, in that special way that two people can feel so wonderful.

And as you feel that passion growing more and more maybe to a point where you feel yourself just letting go completely as you allow this person to come deep inside releasing all those feelings that have been building and building up inside, you just want to release them in a flood and I find when you do that now with me I find you just feel so enchanted like you are now under a love spell cast upon you such that you can't control yourself and just find yourself going wild with it, and feeling so powerful a desire for this person where you feel so warm inside, and ready for them to come deep inside you, that you imagine: "mmmm how wonderful

it will feel you and me together".
So this article was saying, that when it's really special, that's when you can just stop and imagine a time in the future, say years from now still feeling that growing attraction and looking back on this moment as being the inevitable start of it.

My friend Pam was telling me that her roommate has this best friend Dawn. And when Dawn starts to notice that growing attraction, it happens in a certain way.

Like first, as she looks at the guy, and starts to really pay attention, she just becomes aware of certain things like the rhythm of her breathing, and the beating of her heart, and the out line of his face so as she becomes aware of all these things, one particular feature

of his face just starts to rivet her attention. So she becomes totally absorbed in the connection taking place and as that's all happening, it's like the warmth of his voice, this voice that just wraps itself around her like a pair of powerful but gentle arms .. pulling her in ... deeper ... just allowing that warmth to spread all through her... the deep rich warmth of it just starts to penetrate her thoughts, and as her heart beats faster and her breathing increases, that warmth just heats up into fire, a fire spreading through her chest and down through her belly, a fire pounding and pulsating all through her, down to where she longs to have it go, until that desire for him just becomes utterly overwhelming, and she just surrenders to it completely.

...such that she opens herself up completely and allows this person to come inside her so deep releasing all those feelings that have been building and building and building that she just wants to release those feelings in a flood.

I find when I have those responses .. it's like you just let yourself go completely ... and go wild with it ... now that's how I see it so clearly. Now what really fascinates me about all this is not just how people connect so powerfully .. but how people connect with their own needs and wants and desires.

Love, light, and happiness
-Marque-

Thaidarling said...

Hello Marque,
I have missed your comments for the past few days. I have also noticed I do not see your profile yet on the new dating site http://www.asianthaigirls.com
I would very much like to see you there for I think your words would be a great contribution to the site. I would love to see you have a blog and forum threads there.
As always thank you for your wonderful comments here.
Dee