Watch movies now listening music free Mrpals.com

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Disgusting Asian girls



This is one of the most disgusting Asian girls I have ever seen..."not". Actually when I saw this girls photos this time, I said to myself.. meow. I am not sure where that came from but I did say it. Thank you Glen for sending these photos again, you need to start putting the girls name on them though. Some of you know that I receive lots of Asian girls mail and sometimes it takes me a little while to reply to all but I will reply. Someone asked me in an email "If I can tell what one person or thing in the world best describes my blog" I guess I would have to say Jerry Seinfeld, and I have created a blog about 'nothing'. It is a lot of fun, but talking about Asian girls all.. the.. time is, well .. I have grown quite attached to this blog and the many faithful readers I have. It is you guys that keep me going. I like to think that once in a while I say something useful. Some of you are very kind in the comments you leave and I do not feel I have strong enough English to give you all the credit you deserve. From my heart Thank you all.

1 sexy girl comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Dee,

I would hardly say your blog is about nothing. You have a faithful followship of readers. That is not exactly and easy achievement. What sets you blog apart is the time and devoution you put into it. If that were not enough you add you own personal touch and interact with your readers.

You ask questions, you listen, and you show some of the most beautiful ladies on the planet, in an artful, beautiuful display. I have read your blogs and comments, and have gained a great deal of respect for you. You give so freely and offer such a new, refeshing viewpoint. Thank you.

Love, light, and happiness
-Marque-