Watch movies now listening music free Mrpals.com

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Beautiful Thai women



More beautiful Thai women can be seen just walking down any street in Thailand. Tell me what your thoughts are on these type of ladies. I would like to hear your views on skin tone as well. I think many times Asian and Thai women feel lesser their female counter parts from the west. They have this idea that in order to be accepted or make it in life they must look like women of the west. I think Beautiful women come from all corners of the earth and are in every shape size and color. To me Beauty is beauty no matter where you come from and it is up to you men to tell them that so they always feel wanted and needed. Even if you don't like this blog tell your mate how pretty she is from time to time.

0 sexy girl comments: