Watch movies now listening music free Mrpals.com

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sweet Asian Girls

What makes Asian girls so wonderful to western men? Why do they look for Asian women as wives? Is it our personalities our looks our skin our lips our hair?
I ask this question all the time and the reason I do is because the girls ask me. I am also asked many times why Asian girls seek western men for husbands.
I think maybe it is a combination of many things and I do not think we can narrow it down to just a few. Each person has his or her own reasons and I think allot of it is the differences " opposites attract" kind of thing.
You find Asian girls erotic and beautiful and I guess in our eyes Western men seem erotic to us. I would like to think it is all good no matter the reason.

0 sexy girl comments: