Watch movies now listening music free Mrpals.com

Monday, October 8, 2007

Toned Asian Girls







Sometimes I wonder if anyone reads the words or just look at the Asian girls photos.
These two ladies are very beautiful and perfect shapes, makes me jealous. Most all Asian girls are slim and toned from eating too much rice I guess. We are also toned because we walk a lot too. I am not sure if any other bloggers or site owners read this or come to my blog by accident but if you do I wanted to share a nice advertising company I found. it is called oxadoThey offer contextual and targeted ads much like Google does. Seems so far to me they have a higher PPC than Google. You can assign oxadoto serve as a Google Adsense alternate ad to replace any public service ads as well. I have tried many and this one I think is pretty good. Asian girls experimenting with advertising, I am so glad I have a dictionary.
Webmasters, make money displaying Oxado contextual ads!

5 sexy girl comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Dee,

You know... sometimes... when I meet someone I get this feeling inside, epically if it is an Asian lady ... I don't know what it is... but I know it feels good ... and I can't help but want to get curious about person and wonder if she feels the same.

Passion and desire... the feeling that you can’t hold back... you want to touch the person... the desire builds and builds... your mind goes numb because the feeling is so pleasurable...... your legs get shaky and your tummy feels weird.

That is a special feeling for anyone. Granted my preference is Asian ladies. Is it there exotic looks, pouty lips, deep, dark long hair? Or is it perhaps the slower paced society, the feminity that just oozes out of them? For me it is all of those and so much more. Is an average man, just looking to share life with a pretty, friendly, honest, fun Asian lady. Someone who has equal respects and can appreciate what is in front of her. Is that really to much to ask?

Love, light, and happiness
-Marque-

Anonymous said...

Hello Dee,
I was a little surprised by your last post. Granted I am human and male, yes I look at the pictures. I also read, no pour over every comment you write. Your insight is very refreshing. Some comments cause me to really think. I also pour over everything you have sent to me. I am a loyal reader that actually reads your blog, forward and backwards. You give us a great gift and it is truly appreciated. Thank you.

Love, light, and happiness

-Marque-

Thaidarling said...

Marque,
As always you write beautiful comments. What I said was made to be humor, I sorry if you took me wrong way. I wish i could get other readers to participate as much as you. I use comments to help me to see if i go in write direction or no. Asian girls as a topic is very hard to write about. I use reader input to give me ideas for things to say.
You are a sweet heart and I always like to read your comments.

Anonymous said...

Come on Dee! Don't you know us men by now? Given a choice between what is written and looking at some of the most beautiful, sexy asian women, who would read? Of course, I do read some times but only after I have had a real good look at all these beautiful girls. Afterall you do post these photographs for us, men, to look at and enjoy. Some of these women are so beautiful and sexy that even you as a woman are really fascinated. Then how do you expect men to pay more attention to reading and less to adoring these beauties.

I am an asian man, pakistani to be precise. You know we pakistani men are very hot blooded. At least I find all asian women to be the best inthe whole world. Be these thai, filipinos, indians , pakistanis, bangladeshis etc. etc., given a choice I would always prefer these asian women.

So dear Dee, keep feeding us with the asian beauties. Try and include indian women as well. Believe me it will add a lot of zest to your blog.

I know you are also an asian woman and i would love to see your photograph on your blog some day. I am sure there will be another beautiful asian woman behind such a wonderful blog. I will keep hoping!

Anonymous said...

I read the words.