Watch movies now listening music free Mrpals.com

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sexy and Beautiful Asian girls


Cute and sexy Asian girls capture the imagination of men all over the world. I don't think it is any one thing that draws the attention. It is a combination of their erotic and sensual looks, theirs long sexy hair and full luscious lips. Asian girls have been brunt of skin color topics but the vast majority of men adore their silky dark skin. What is funny is how Caucasian women go to tanning beds to get dark and Asian girls use creams to get white. No matter what race we are, everyone seems to want to look different. Truth is sexy girls exist in every race and color it all depends on ones taste and desire.

2 sexy girl comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Dee,

Asian ladies are so pretty. There are a myriad of reasons why Western men find them so inviting. The Asian ladies have such a simple, happy outlook on life. They judge a person by their character not by their possessions or wealth. Asian ladies should cherish their sun kissed satiny soft skin. I could go on and on about the million of attritubutes that make an Asian lady so special. You are right, every country has their pretty lady, and it is really in the eye of the beholder. I, as well as many, many, Western men have a preference for pretty Asian ladies.

The ladies in this post are quite pretty, I like the variety of possesses. They have pixie like smiles. These beautiful Asian ladies, on your blog, have very toned bodies, yet looks so soft and inviting. I don’t think any rational man could say no to these Asian beauties. It is pretty Asian ladies like these that make most men go to Thailand.

Your blog is like a breath of fresh air. It always brings a smile to my face, makes the day that much brighter. The scope and magnitude of your blog really shows the diversity of beautiful Asian ladies, and an array of very warm and friendly smiles. Is very easy to see why Thailand is called the land of smiles.

Now comes the mandatory part of my posts and e-mails. Yes I refer to of course the mystery Asian lady. She still has me mesmerized after all this time. Roughly 5 months has rolled by. Meanwhile she has inspired me beyond what I could do normally can do. My writing has soared, my creativity has been pouring out and I have been genuinely happy. What is really amazing is the mystery Asian lady does not see me, nor know who I am, if she only could see, if she only knew. I also do not know the mystery Asian lady, not even her name, although it would not surprise me if it were Aphrodite. 5 months that we could have chatted and gotten better acquainted. Dee, please help me on this one, do not let what could be turn into what never was. I have no where else to turn, I think you know her, have seen her on your blog. Again, please Dee. Are you afraid that I will drift away from your blog? Rest assured you are my friend and it is a pleasure to write, that will not fade away.

I would like to know a mystery Asian girl
Who has the most beautiful
Almond shaped Chocolaty Brown eyes
In the world
I imagine Her skin is soft too
Softer than silk itself
And her smile
Can melt my heart
In less than a second

I would like to know a mystery Asian girl
Whose slender body
Could fit right into my arms
When my coarse, rough hands
Get just a little too cold
Her hand is always there
And somehow manages to find mine
And in an instant
The cold is replaced
By a savory, love-filled warmth
That spreads like wild fire
To every crook of my mind, body, and soul

I would like to know a mystery Asian girl
Who is just shorter than me
And whose kind and gently playful nature
Has me pleading on my knees
To hug her for just a little longer
And a little closer
Her soft voice, which calms my spirit
And her graceful step
Compliments her nature
And gives her a divine presence.

I would like to know a mystery Asian girl
Who is always warm
And always willing to warm me up
In her elegant arms
And her gentle laugh
Gives her a joyous and playful aura
And assures me that I can trust her
To hold onto something so fragile
So delicate
And so personal,
In her butterfly arms

I would like to know a mystery Asian girl
Who holds onto something so simple
Yet so complicated and fragile
Something that no one else can hold
... My Heart.


Love, light, and happiness
-Marque-

Thaidarling said...

Thank you for the beautiful comments as always, "Asian girls" is always a tough keyword to write for , hint hint, But with help from readers like you it makes my work a lot easier.
Thanks agian for the comments on "Asian girls"