Watch movies now listening music free Mrpals.com

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Beautiful Asian Women or the "missing link" ?


As I have stated many times in my blog, I think all women of the world are beautiful. I have never stated that one race is better than another nor will my mind ever conceive such a thought. The comment from the post before this one was quite directed and was obvious of it's origin. Perhaps a jealous female of British origin, from Britain, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada. Am I close? A couple things that I would note, "as knuckle dragging Asian girl" are a few of the words used in the comment. 1.odours
2.colours 3.neighbours 4.wankers
It really amazes me at times why so many Asian girls strive so hard to be like Western women. They look up to the west and follow your hair styles and clothing, skin care and basically idol western women. Yet one would have to ask why?, when Asian girls are thought to be so low by ones they admire so much.

2 sexy girl comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I read with disgust and anger the comments about Asians being subhuman. I feel that no race is better than any other, we are all equal. I have fought and argued all of my life to bring this point home. Just because someone doesn’t speak English or is a different colour is no reason to degrade them and think of them as less than a full person. I noticed that who ever wrote that did not have the courage to sign a name to it. Feel free to give them my email; I would like to have a little chat with them. I am open to debate anytime.
My Thai friend has friends and relatives visiting. We went to dinner last night. The waitress came and took our order, as she was leaving I commented that she was a pretty lady. My friend said don’t you think she is to dark. I said a pretty lady is pretty no matter her skin tone, he said good man. This weekend we are going to take them to Disneyland. Made me start thinking…
Thought of the lady a few pages back in your blog. If she realized that someone was watching her and she felt that connection perhaps she would want to pay a visit to America someday. She would of course want to see all the touristy things like the amusement parks, ah the thrill to go on a ride, being held by someone who cares about her and she feeling warm and secure with you.
You know, I saw the most interesting show on the Discovery Channel last night. They were interviewing people who make their living designing attractions for amusement parks like Magic Mountain and Disneyland and Universal Studios. Wouldn't that be a cool way to make a living?"
Well, anyway, they were talking about the elements that make up the ideal attraction. They said there are 3 parts to the ideal attraction. First, when you EXPERIENCE the ideal attraction, you FEEL A STATE OF HIGH AROUSAL. The ideal attraction makes your heart beat faster, and you’re breathing gets faster and you just FEEL THAT AMAZING RUSH all over.
And then they said that another part to an ideal attraction is - it's fascinating. You just FEEL SO ENTHRALLED that you want to TAKE THIS RIDE multiple times; as soon as you GET OFF you want to GET BACK ON again.
And they said, finally, the most important element is a sense of overall safety. That even though the attraction make look a little dangerous, you're CERTAIN YOU'RE SAFE... you FEEL SAFE because you realize nothing bad can really happen, so that allows you to FEEL TOTALLY FREE to LET GO AND ENJOY THAT GREAT AROUSAL again and again and again. Can you feel that ... is pretty close to the way it is?" An adventure so powerful, so intense, so erotically wonderful it just makes you STOP, and think, feel, energy with me, now. And makes you want to find out about more adventures and experiences……

Love & Powerful Overflowing Passion Now and for Always
-Marque-

john mary said...

hello, please exchange link with me. I have added you link in my blog already at http://thaisexygirls.blogspot.com

well, I guarantee you will get a lot of traffic from my blog

Thank you.