Watch movies now listening music free Mrpals.com

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Cute Asian girls faces















I was trying to decide on how to start this post about Asian girls and as I sat, staring at the screen, I remembered the first movie I saw as a little Asian girl. It was called "Something funny happened on the way to the farm" I was only 7 years old but remember it so well. It was set somewhere in Africa where a tribe of bush people lived. One day an old airplane flew over and the pilot tossed out his empty Coca Cola bottle and unknowingly killed one of the bushmen. One of the bushman picked up the bottle and didn't know where it came from except it fell from the sky and was "Evil". So he was assigned the task of taking it to the end of the Earth and throwing it over the side. His journey began and though at each turn he found new funny adventures and obstacles yet his journeys purpose never changed. As an Asian girl, I have my own journey my own goals and though sometimes I stray a little off course or get absorbed by societies big sponge I still manage to remain a single droplet of water on my own quest. The quest of offering Asian girls a chance of a better and brighter future. Building an empire to give back to my roots and assist with education of those Children here that want to learn but can not afford too.
I hope this post on Asian girls makes sense to you and I am sorry my English is not so good.

3 sexy girl comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Dee,

It is amazing people’s paths crossed not just by chance, but there is a reason for everything that happens, like they meet you and on some level this will work out to be a positive experience for both of them.

You know people have energies, you can just sense these vibes coming from people, like I sense the feeling that you are a social, fun and someone who is comfortable with themselves and interacting with other people, someone who isn’t afraid to try new things and go in new directions.

I believe in a higher being, someone who looks after you and make sure you meet people who you can get comfortable with, after all your destiny is to meet someone who appreciates you and what you think.

Love, light, and happiness
-Marque-

Anonymous said...

Asian women are in my opinion the the most beautiful, the eyes,the lips the hair and they usually have a great shape as well, i'm curious how asian women can have such good shapes and american woman cannot? Anyways thanks for taking the time to post all these beautiful photos, maybe after i get divorced i'm going to move to thailand, :)

Thaidarling said...

Not just Asian girls, I think all women can have great shapes. It depends on genetics, activity, and food consumption. Asian girls have very low fat diets basically due to not many fast foods, lots of fish, shrimp and skinless chicken and rice. Also Asian girls are more active in the sense that we walk a lot. Most do not have cars and must walk to buses, taxis and subways and the continue walking to their destination. Asian girls are also genetically small and petite.