Watch movies now listening music free Mrpals.com

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Sleepy Asian girls


This post pretty much describes me right now also. I am a sleepy Asian girl too. I have been working on making meaningful comments on other blogs. It has been very fun and I have been learning lots of things that Asian girls wouldn't usually learn. There are some very nice blogs in those lists. I found everything from Web tools for Asian girls to tasty treats to eat if I am ever lucky enough to be in London. I learned the latest 50 pick up lines that men will use to try and get into my pants. So much good information from those lists. I read and look up words in the dictionary so it is also helping my English. I would say from all that information I should be an internet mogul in a year or so... "not" Nice dream though. I will keep my feet on the ground and just keep working hard. I will just stick to Asian girls and post pretty photos and once in a blue moon say something that is useful.

2 sexy girl comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dee,
To sleep, perchance to dream, dreams are like a gym for the mind. You can absorb all the information you have received from the day and play with it, test it in different situations. Dreams also allow you to think of the future and what could possibly lie ahead. It is kind of like a mini movie, where you are in charge of the outcome. It is when the conscious mind meets the subconscious and sorts through your thoughts, feelings, and ideas. It is a state where anything is possible and you can do anything you wish. I hope you manage to get some sleep and rest from the big task you are working on.

Dee, I am behind you 100% on finding the blogs that are two way reciprocal. I think it is bad practice to send a one way link. Leads to a dead end and is frustrating. Your relentless effort paves a road for us and at the same time brings more traffic to your site. That is a win-win situation. I wish you the best of luck and if there is anything I can do to help you, just let me know. Take care.

Love, light and happiness
-Marque-

Thaidarling said...

Marque,
Your comments are always very wonderful and mean so much to me. Sometime I not understand all that I think you try to say to me but I try hard to. Thank you so much for your kind words and encouraging words.
Dee